Atlantic Cape Community College’s Early Education Programs
Atlantic Cape’s Early College programming provides multiple avenues of opportunity for high school students to earn college credit while simultaneously earning their high school diploma. These avenues include dual credit courses offered at Atlantic and Cape May county high schools, and concurrent credit courses offered online or at one of Atlantic Cape’s three campuses. Atlantic Cape has also established articulation agreements with local high schools which allow students who matriculate to Atlantic Cape to have certain courses taken during high school count toward their Atlantic Cape degree.
Any current seniors interested in attending Atlantic Cape Community College for the 2022-2023 school year, please see Ms. McAnany in the school counseling office.
Students must have the following items completed:
- Click here to submit an application online.
- Complete and turn in a Transcript Release Form to Ms. McAnany. Forms can be found in the school counseling office.
An assembly will be held for all Seniors interested in the Jump Start Program.
- An Atlantic Cape representative will meet with the Seniors participating in Jump Start.
- Seniors participating in Jump Start will travel to Atlantic Cape to take the placement test.
- Atlantic Cape advisors will return to MTHS in the Spring to review placement test results and schedule for Fall 2023 courses.
- Seniors: Click here to prepare for the ACCUPLACER. Visit this site regularly for updates on specific dates and deadlines.